Today were Broadcasting from The USO Headquarters on Ft.Carson as a warm up for the concert that is starting in 4 hours with Jackyl Headlining at the Pikes Peak International Raceway just one of there many stops on this tour they are doing. Today all the music we will be playing is Jackyl’s top 5 songs of all time
H Train Talks to Jesse James Dupree about their upcoming schedule events to share their new album and explains the passion they have as a band. Also talks about what there doing for our Veterans today. And the biggest news that’s coming in Celebration of their 25th Anniversary Listen to that interview HERE!
H-Train then continues the show as playing 2 new songs from there album Blue Collar Criminals”Give It All You Got”
Tribute to the Troops Sponsored by Trapp Design is Interview with USO Director at Ft. Carson Phil Martinez. We discuss with him why they brang Jackyl in and what new programs are they trying to introduce to our Veterans and our men and women in uniform to help the Military community. Listen to that interview HERE!
YOKOSUKA, Japan (NNS) — The remains of seven Sailors previously reported missing were located in flooded berthing compartments, after divers gained access to the spaces, June 18, that were damaged when USS Fitzgerald (DDG 62) was involved in a collision with the Philippine-flagged merchant vessel ACX Crystal.
The deceased are: MOMENT of Silence
– Gunner’s Mate Seaman Dakota Kyle Rigsby, 19, from Palmyra, Virginia
– Yeoman 3rd Class Shingo Alexander Douglass, 25, from San Diego, California
– Sonar Technician 3rd Class Ngoc T Truong Huynh, 25, from Oakville, Connecticut
– Gunner’s Mate 2nd Class Noe Hernandez, 26, from Weslaco, Texas
– Fire Controlman 2nd Class Carlos Victor Ganzon Sibayan, 23, from Chula Vista, California
– Personnel Specialist 1st Class Xavier Alec Martin, 24, from Halethorpe, Maryland
– Fire Controlman 1st Class Gary Leo Rehm Jr., 37, from Elyria, Ohio
The incident is currently under investigation.
2 min warning brought to you by Common Ground Golf Course : Today i learned about the new Transition program that USO has implemented to hemp our Military Community
Next week June 26 we talk to Retrieving Freedom a Service dog Org dedicated in helping our Veterans and one of there tasks they train is special Diabetic type one seizure dogs.